Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner?! I haven’t even started shopping (insert crying my eyeballs out emoji!). While I start my hunt for the gifts that my kids have on their list, I decided to share with you a gift guide for the beauty lover on your list… or perhaps something to add to your list. This year I decided to break up my gift guide up into 4 sections: Skin Care Lover, Makeup Lover, Nail Lover and Hair Lover. Hopefully this makes it a little bit easier to find a gift for that special someone.
Skin Care Lover:
1. Foreo Holiday Gift Sets – Pamper Yourself Beauty Essentials, Bespoke T-Sonic Skincare Collection – I’m head over heels in love with my Foreo’s! This makes a perfect gift for someone looking to up their skincare routine!
2. Skin Inc Custom Serums – Glow On Holiday Set – Skin serums are currently a huge skincare trend! I love that you can customize these for your exact skin type.
3. The Body Shop Facial Masks – The Finest Facial Mask Duo – These masks are AMAZING! The Himalayan Charcoal Purifying mask is my absolute favorite.
4. Drunk Elephant – NightBright Duo – I recently tried these and love them! I’m currently saving up some money so I can purchase the full-size bottles.
5. DERMAFLASH – Facial Exfoliating Device – This is on my wish list! Being able to genty remove the hair on my face while exfoliating sounds like a dream!
6. florapy – Floral Therapy Sheet Mask Collection – Sheet masks are perfect for an at home spa night. Plus these are aromatherapy as well, so it will help you to relax and unwind.
7. HiMirror – This mirror right here!!! Man! This is definitely a mirror that’s about to change the skin care game! It takes a look at your skin and tells you what areas you need to focus on improving and SO MUCH MORE! I actually have a review on this going up this week so stay tuned.
8. Clinique – 10 Days of Clinique – So many of my friends rave about Clinique products, This set is a great way to test them out.
9. Sephora Collection – Holy Sheet! Set – I think a lot of people sleep on the Sephora collection sheet masks. Although inexpensive these sheet masks provide really good results.
10. Farmacy – Perennial Picks Skincare Discovery Kit – I’ve been wanting to try Farmacy produts for a while so this is definitely going on my wish list.
1. Natasha Denona – Star Eyeshadow Palette – What more can I say?! I think this product is just about everyone’s holiday wish list.
2. tarte – Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette – I swatched this at Ulta and fell in LOVE! The pigmentatation of this palette is beautiful.
3. tarte – Tarteist Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes – One can never have too many lashes.
4. beautyblender fab.five – This is a great deal for those who love their beauty blenders. I would love to see a few of these make their way to me.
5. Flirt Cosmetics – Flashes Lash Applicator – First I have to say that I love Amber Rose. I listen to her podcast every week and I love how up-front and honest she is. I definitely want to give her makeup line a try starting with this super cool lash applicator. From what I’ve seen this is great for those that struggle with applying lashes; like myself.
6. Too Faced – Merry Kissmas – I love the colors in this kit! Great for someone starting out or someone wanting to branch out from their norm.
7. Anastasia – Glow Kit Ultimate Glow – This palette looks gorgeous and also looks like it will go great with all different skin tones.
8. Breakup to Makeup – Glitter Bag – I saw this bag at Sephora and the picture does not do it any justice what-so-ever. It’s so stunning and it’s really big.
9. Vera Mona – Cake & Bake Sponge – I just purchased this on Black Friday when they were having a B1G1 free sale and it has quickly become one of my favorite products. Great for baking! Plus it’s washable so you don’t have to keep purchasing the latex ones you get from the drugstore.
10. NUDESTIX – #BerryNudeLips Mini Set – These colors are beautiful and a great addition to anyones collection.
1. Butter London – The Most Wonderful of All – Butter London polishes are so beautiful and the formulas are very luxe.
2. Formula X – X In The City – Nail Polish Set – The name of this reminds me of one of my favorite tv shows. Can you guess? So if anyone you know loved this show as much as I do then this would make a great gift.
Her Majesty Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Set – These polishes are so gorgeous.
4. Deborah Lippmann – Very Berry – Shades of Berry Nail Polish Set – These shades are perfect for this time of year.
5. Butter London – 6-Piece Nail Art Tool set – Perfect kit those that love doing nail art.
6. OPI – Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection Need I say more?!
7. Julep – Royal Suite Mini Holographics Nail Set – Perfect for those that are obsessed with all things holo.
8. Deborah Lippmann – Ice Queen Nail Polish Set – Lo.e the colors! This makes a great stocking stuffer.
9. NAILS INC. – Gel Effect Mini Nail Polish Set – These colors are so bright and pretty! Perfect for spring.
10. Butter London – Cheerful Petite – These mini bottles are great for traveling with!
1. Madam C.J. Walker – Custom Hair Mask – Being able to customize products that are used just about everyday is great!
2. Function of Beauty – Personalized Shampoo and Conditioner – I have a set of these and I absolutely love them (review coming soon)! You get to customize everything: specific hair needs, color, scent and even the name! If you’re giving this as a gift then you can opt to have a gift sent to that special some one via email so that they can customize their own! I plan on gifting this to my daughter so that she can create her own.
3. HAIRFLEEK – Hair Extensions – Just about every person I know that is into hair is always on the hunt for great quality extensions. I’ve tried several brands and these clip-in extensions by HAIRFLEEK are my absolute favorite. Not only do they have clip-ins but they have bundles, tape-ins and just recently added wigs! I just recently got into wearing wigs so I definitely want to give theirs a try.
4. Drybar – Merry Mini Must-Haves Blowout Extending Essentials To Go – Everyone should carry dry shampoo with them!
5. Tangle Teezer – Prepare & Perfect Set – This is perfect for combing out tangles in and out of the shower.
6. Ouai – Style Edit Set – I haven’t tried this brand before but I always hear people raving about these products.
7. Aquis Lisse – Luxe Hair Turban – Great way to safely dry your hair.
8. T3 – SinglePass Compact Iron – SinglePass flat iron?! Umm yes please!
9. DevaCurl – DevaTowel – I want to get this for my daughters curly hair. Actually I want to try this entire line of products on her.
1o. Drybar – Hold Me Hair Clips – One can never have enough hair clips!
So tell me what’s on your Holiday wish list this year? SN: Anyone waiting til the last minute like myself to start shopping?
Click the Tweet above to share me with your friends.
2016 Holiday Gift Guide