How many of you are still on the hunt for a primer that does exactly what it states it will do? Nothing bums me out more than using a primer that seems like it will work only to let you down not even 5 minutes later. This is why I’m always on the hunt for new and different primers to try out. This time I decided to try the Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother + Primer.
At the moment, I don’t have too many fine lines. Although, I know the older I get there will be more lurking around the corner. I’m honestly dreading those days and hope that keeping up a good skin care regimen will keep those lines at bay just a little bit longer. In the meantime, I’m glad to say that Amazing Cosmetics and the use of Neodermyl in their primer are helping me hide the fine lines that I do have.
Not familiar with Neodermyl? I wasn’t either and had to take a look at their site to see what the exact benefit of it is.
- Key ingredient and winner of in-cosmetics Best Ingredient of 2013 Award, Neodermyl®, significantly increases collagen density by 7.5 times and increases firmness by 13 times and elasticity by 1.6 times with twice daily usage.
- Visible results in 15 days.
- Neodermyl® will reduce wrinkle depth by 15% and wrinkle volume by 13% in only 15 days with twice daily usage.
- Neodermyl® delivers equivalent results to one injection of collagen filler in just two weeks: -15% wrinkle reduction (source American Society of Plastic Surgeons 2013).
- Improvements SUSTAINED after 60 days of twice daily usage.
- Apply morning before makeup and evening after makeup removal.
- Contains natural preservatives in a 6 botanical blend including, Cinnamon, Thyme, Oregano, Lavender, Rosemary and Goldenseal along with Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides and Ceramides. – amazingcosmetics.com
So basically, not only does it help to fill in any fine lines/wrinkles it helps to plump them up over time!
One of the first things I noticed about this primer was the applicator, which has 3 small metal balls built-in to it. Which is really great idea! The metal balls help to really work the primer into your skin, help to smooth out those fine lines and it was extremely gentle around the eye area as well. Plus it gave a had a nice cooling sensation. This primer also worked great at filling in my pores to help them appear smaller.
I’ve been using this for about 2 months and can say honestly say that it is truly a great primer! It leaves my face smooth, perfectly primed, helps to make my foundation last and blurs out any imperfections. Lately, I’ve been using this as a base/mix for my Cover FX Custom Drops and it helps to give the foundation more of a matte finish!
Have you tried the Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother + Primer?
If so, what are your thoughts about it? If not, does this sound like something you would be interested in trying?
Belleza Kisses: 5/5