One thing I love is a multi-purpose oil. So I was really excited that when I saw that the MONAT Global Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive was being offered in the IFabbo shop. Given I’ve never heard of this brand before, but I did do a bit of research before I decided to try it out.
The first thing I noticed about this oil was the packaging. It’s very sleek and modern looking. I also love how silver and shiny it is. The packaging alone, makes me want to leave it displayed on my
vanity beauty table.
Also, take a look at the top of the cap. It has a cool button feature that sucks up the oil into the attached dropper. Which makes using it a lot more mess free. I’ve seen other oils that you basically have to pour into your hand which can lead to you using too much product.
The second thing I noticed after opening it is the smell! It has a lemon-y scent that reminded me of a lemon starburst. Yummy! But no worries, the scent does fade away.
What I like about the MONAT Global Rejuvenique Oil Intensive is that a little bit goes a very long way, and it can be used for so many things.
“Rejuveniqe™ Oil Intensive is so pure and versatile, that it can be used in multiple ways to improve skin and hair.
- Pre-shampoo treatment: Apply a generous amount to dry or damp hair and scalp. Leave on for 15 minutes; rinse thoroughly. Shampoo and condition (optional) as usual.
- Intensive hydrating treatment: Apply a generous amount to damp hair and scalp. Place a warm moist towel around the head and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly; shampoo and condition (optional).
- Leave-in finishing treatment: Apply a small amount to hair, concentrating on the ends. Style as usual.
- Anti-frizz treatment: Rub a small amount between hands and apply to hair, concentrating on the ends. Style as usual.
- Suggestion: Mix a pea size amount with conditioner or masque for added nutrition, protection and shine.
- Facial moisturizer: Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté prior to moisturizer, concentrating on problem areas such as fine lines and wrinkles for instant hydration, protection, and improved texture and tone.
- Suggestion: Great for all areas of the body that are prone to dryness such as cuticles, nails, elbows, knees, and heels.”
Unlike some oils that can leave behind a filmy yucky residue, this oil is easily absorbed into your hair and skin.
So far I’ve used it on my hair as a leave-in finishing treatment, anti-frizz treatment, facial moisturizer and on my cuticles.
It leaves my hair feeling so amazingly soft and silky! There was none of that thick greasy feeling. Just shiny, smooth, flowing in the wind hair.
When I use it as a moisturizer, I use it as part of my night-time routine. That way my makeup doesn’t get in the way of reaping all the benefits from it. Oh how soft and supple it leaves my face feeling. When I first used it I couldn’t help but keep touching my face. LOL
I was also using it on my cuticles and it left them feeling and looking healthy, but it was a bit too big to carry around so that I can moisturize my cuticles throughout the day. I would love to see a travel size version of this.
Overall I’m really loving this oil. Especially since it can be used in so many different ways. The price is a high, but the fact that you only need a tiny bit, it will last you a very long time. So it is worth the investment.
Monat uses ancient oils from around the world to create this oil:
- Abyssinian: The Key ingredient in Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive. From the crambe abyssinica plant native to central Africa, it’s a rare and unique combination of fatty acids prized for their ability to do everything from mimic the effects of silicon for unbeatable shine; lubricate the hair deep into the follicle; and protect and coat each strand.
- Baobab: The renowned baobab trees have grown for centuries in the arid climates of India and Africa, and its exotic oil from the tree’s seeds are rich in antioxidant-rich palmitic acid and Vitamin F.
- Buriti: The fruit of Africa’s Moriche palm – known as the Tree of Life – is one of the world’s richest sources of beta-carotene, which moisturizes and nourishes.
- Camelia: Also known as tea-seed oil, it’s ultra-hydrating oil responsibly harvested from China that cleans the scalp and pampered dry stands thanks to its abundance of Vitamin E and polyphenols.
- Carrot Seed: Specially sourced from the mountains of Switzerland, it’s rich in Vitamin A to condition the scalp, plus Alpha Linolenic Acid for anti-inflammatory protection.
- Monoi: Selectively sourced from the warm tropics of Tahiti, it’s a restorative oil rich in Omega 3 and fatty acids to heal damage and promote growth from the root.
- Meadowfoam: This oil is sourced right from the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Named for its flowers’ resemblance to white foam on the ocean, meadowfoam oil is another outstanding source of Omega 9 fatty acids for shine and sheen.
- Moringa: Ancient Egyptians prized Moringa Oil for its nourishing properties, thanks to antioxidants and Vitamin E, which help combat skin fatigue, plus clean and purify the scalp.
Have you tried the MONAT Global Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive? If so, what were your thoughts about it?
If not, does this look like a product you would purchase?
Belleza Kisses: 5/5