This season is going to be a cold one! Thankfully Modcloth has us covered with some nice pieces to keep us warm and stylish at the same time!
I’m not a jacket person. I honestly hate to wear coats unless it’s below freezing. LOL
So my essential pieces during the winter time are cardigans. I’m sure most of you already know this, but cardigans are a staple in everyone’s wardrobe!
What I love about cardigans are that they can be dressed all the way up and they can be dressed all the way down. Plus they are super easy to layer up.
This outfit is on my wish list! This season, I’ve found myself leaning towards black and adding a pop of color!
1. Print Designer Cardigan– $59.99 I just love the fun Aztec/Tribal design on this!
2. Set Yourself in Motion Boot – $54.99 These boots are super cute and love the texture element.
3. Fluent in Fashion Top in Black – $24.99 Honestly you can never go wrong with a nice simple black shirt. Plus the buttons add a fun element to it.
4. Sail into the Future Pants in Black – $39.99 You can never have enough black pants. Love the unique buttons on the front of the pants.
5. Chill Out on the Town Scarf in Red – $24.99 I’ve never been a scarf person before, but I’ve been wearing them this season and I love the different textures this scarf has.
6. Saturday at the Stables Convertible Gloves in Black – $19.99 Gloves are essential! I love how the front of these open up. Allowing easy access to your fingers!
Here are some other cardigans that caught my eye here!
How do you layer up during the winter season?
Are you a cardigan lover like myself, or do you prefer coats?
Either way Modcloth has you covered!