Have any of you tried Korean beauty products? These products are currently on the rise and I for one am itching to try quite a few products.
Quite a few of my blogger friends have recommended Wishtrend as the go to place for all Korean products. After taking a look through their website I can see why! They have so many cool looking products that caught my eye.
Here are just a few things that are on my wish list:
- C20 Vitamin C21.5 – Helps with brightening & increasing the absorption of Vitamin C to the skin layer.
- Lailly 7 Seconds Makeup Booster – acts to protect and express flawless skin tone & texture to prep skin for the perfect, natural make up finish.
- Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum – Designed to clear up blackheads and whiteheads around your nose. As well as control oil and tighten pores.
- Skin & Lab Dr. Pore Tightening Glacial Clay Facial Mask – Helps with pore contraction, sebum control, acne treatment, deep cleansing, and hydration balancing.
- Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish– Exfoliates dead skin and helps controls blackheads.
- Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil – Deep cleanses pores.
- Skin Factory Real Honey Ampoule Mask – Boosts skin elasticity and improves skin texture.
- Berrisom SOS! My Lip Patch– Provides instant hydration to the mouth area.
- Brilliant Love Heart Lip Care 3 Step System – Exfoliates, softens, provides moisture and a natural pink lip tint.
- I’m From Honey Mask – deep moisturizing for all skin types.
- Skin Factory Volcanic Ash Black 3D Ampoule – works to clear out pores and control sebum production.
- Lailly 36.5 Steam Pore Pack – signature steam effect opens up the pores while the naturally effective ingredients cleanse and flush out the wastes from your pores, only to tighten and leave them refreshed and sparkly new.
- Berrisom Lip Tint Cleanser – effectively removes lip makeup.
- Berrisom My Lip Tint Pac – a unique mask that peels away to leave behind a natural looking tint on your lips.
- Misq Kaya Polish – gorgeous trendy nail polish shades that leave behind a high shine.
- Beige Lipstick – moisturizing lipstick
- Hello Everybody Moringa Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner – replenishes moisture and nourishes the hair.
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner– re-hydrates and refreshes skin as well as neutralizes skins impurities such as excess sebum.
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop– made to energize and rejuvinate your skin with the pure power of Vitamin C.
- Rojukiss AC Clearing Overnight Spot – helps to get rid of whiteheads.
Other than the products, one thing that stuck out to me is that every week they offer free shipping on some of their best selling products. Which is great because shipping ot the U.S can be a bit pricey. I do see a few of my wish list items on the free shipping page. So I think now would be a great time to purchase them.
Have you tried any of the products on my wish lists? If so, how did you like them?
What Korean beauty products would you recommend trying?